Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Snack Review: Winnie the Pooh Lemon Biscuits

I got these cut biscuits from my friend Immi. She bought them at some place in Utrecht, a large city in the Netherlands. Even though I don't know where else you can get them, I wanted to review them anyway. This because they are different from any japanese snack I've had before, so I wanted to include them.


Compared to other filled biscuit snacks these are quite large. They are shaped like bear heads and have images on them from Winnie the Pooh characters or cute nature pictures like flowers or butterflies. They are filled with a lemony custard and they surely smelled like that when I opened the package. The biscuit is sweet and has a nice crunch. They could have used a bit more filling, but the taste of the filling is good. It is a nice lemon flavor without it being too strong or too sour. I have to say that I really love these biscuits and I surely hope I can get my hands on them more often!


1 comment:

  1. if you want i can buy a lot of these at my local toko?

    ReplyDelete